A message to our customers about the Coronavirus
- As we monitor the quickly changing information on coronavirus (COVID-19), please know that the well-being of our customers and employees is our foremost concern and we are fully committed to ensuring your safety.
- Coronavirus procedure for inside – Technicians will wear disposable gloves and disposable shoe covers, which are replaced at each house. Technician will try to keep about 6 feet apart from the customer and wear face mask. Hand sanitizer and “Instant soap and water in a can” will be available in each service vehicle for the technicians to use before and after each inside treatment. All paperwork and required signature request will be handled electronically. Payments – Customer can either read the credit/debit card number to the technician or a link for payment can be sent to the customers email so payment can be made before service starts. If someone is sick inside the home, the technician will not be allowed to treat inside the house.
- At this time, we are continuing to provide all of our services as scheduled. If you have questions or concerns, or wish to reschedule your service appointment, please do not hesitate to call us at (844) 544-PROS (7767).
- All of our employees have been instructed to closely follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for protecting themselves and others. These recommendations include limiting exposure to sick individuals, frequent and thorough hand washing, knowing the signs and symptoms of COVID-19, and more. Learn more about preventing coronavirus disease on the CDC website.
- Although we have not experienced any issues at All American Home Pros at this time, we are fully prepared to activate mandatory 14-day quarantines for any employee who Show symptoms or is diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Our thoughts and prayers are with anyone who may be affected by COVID-19. We will keep you updated as this situation unfolds. Please contact us with any concerns or questions you may have.
THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THE ALL AMERICAN FAMILY.